This is the home of all the awesome repos and forks of community projects that can be used with the ULX3S FPGA ESP32 board.
Now live on Crowd Supply!
Projects and Examples:
- 6502 Simple 6502 system on a ULX3S FPGA board using Trellis, Yosys, and Nextpnr
- AD/DA forked from github.com/gojimmypi/ulx3s-adda; see also this OSHPark Adapter Board, this blog and notes
- Advanced Examples emard’s ADC, DVI, JTAG, OLED, ov7670, PS2, SDRAM, SPI RAM, USB and more.
- Amiga Port of Amiga emulator “Minimig”. See also this video
- AnotherWorld Arcade forked from github.com/felipesanches/AnotherWorld_FPGA see also this video
- Apple I forked from github.com/lawrie/apple-one
- Apple II FPGA Emulator forked from github.com/emard/apple2fpga
- Blinky see also these examples including Diamond, open source and ESP32
- Cosmac Elf This is a re-creation of a Cosmac ELF computer, Coded in SpinalHDL
- Docker - alpin3 alpin3’s docker images; ulx3s build environment open source
- Docker - dok3r dok3r’s mixed open source/commercial build
- ESP32 passthru essential for ESP32. See also these details
- f32c retargetable, scalar, pipelined, 32-bit processor core which can execute subsets of either RISC-V or MIPS
- FM Flea Radio FM radio receiver for FPGA with simple RLC network and analog comparator (available on-chip, no ADC required).
- FPGArduino Arduino core extensions for FPGA-based 32-bit MIPS and RISC-V soft CPU cores (f32c). See also FPGArduino source, this description, this video and this video
- Galaksija BASIC computer forked from github.com/emard/galaksija See this video
- GHDL GHDL ULX3S Examples - simple VHDL examples using open source VHDL synthesis
- GPDI Mirror HDMI IN » HDMI OUT with PMOD
- Jupiter Ace A version of the Jupiter Ace for the Ulx3s using a PS/2 keyboard, and with HDMI output.
- LED Panel Example for 64x64 LED panel
- LiteX Linux Linux with VexRiscv CPU, a 32-bits Linux Capable RISC-V CPU written in Spinal HDL
- Logic Analyzer Video
- Logic Sniffer
- Micropython - ESP32 emard’s micropython running on ESP32; JTAG programming and flashing of Lattice ECP5 FPGA JTAG
- NES by ironsteel emard’s fork and mods from github.com/ironsteel/nes_ecp5
- Next186 MS-DOS forked from github.com/Basman74/Next186
- Oberon see also andreaspirklbauer/Oberon-extended
- Odysseus Workshop - material for participation at FPGA Odysseus with ULX3S Workshop at Radiona event in Zagreb
- Orao emard’s fork of Grant Seale’s great work for emulation of Compukit UK101 on FPGA
- Oscilloscope from hdl4fpga: scopeio see also demo binaries
- Papilio Arcade
- Phoenix Arcade emard’s Phoenix (Amstar) FPGA - DAR - 2016 (Educational use only)
- PMODS - Goran HDMI, I2S, LoRa, MAX31855, MLX90640, OV7670, PS2, USB, SD, and more!
- RDS Modulator RDS modulator for FPGA; This code comes complete with FM transmitter. No external components are needed.
- SaxonSoc Linux Build forked from github.com/dok3r/ulx3s-saxonsoc, see also this release all based on SpinalHDL/SaxonSoc
- Slabboy gameboy on an ST7789 display, which can’t yet run Gameboy games, but can run simple assembler examples
- SPI Spy Flash emulation
- Synth-o-Wheel True polyphonic additive synthesizer as parametric VHDL core with realtime performance.
- ST7789 display slow MicroPython driver for 240x240 ST7789 display without CS pin from Ali Express
- TI-99 A never released home computer in the TI-99/4A family, implemented on the ULX3S fpga board. See also TI99/2
- Tic tac toe This is an implementation of “Tic Tac Toe” (noughts and crosses) in Verilog. The user plays against the FPGA
- Tools F32C JTAG programmer, ujprog, f32cup binary uploader
- UK101 emard’s UK101 on FPGA (see also Orao)
- WiFi JTAG see also this video
- YAZSOF Z80 chriscamacho’s Yet Another Z80 SoC On FPGA
- ZX80/81 Soft Z80 forked from github.com/lawrie/ulx3s_zx8 WIP!
Other ULX3S Links:
Articles Featuring the ULX3S
Blogs Featuring the ULX3S
- Hackaday round table of who’s-who in the Open Source FPGA movement discusses what’s next in 2019
Videos Featuring the ULX3S
Other FPGA Hardware Links:
Other Interesting Stuff:
More links on RadionaOrg/ulx3s-links
Improve this doc. Hosted by pages.github.com/. View at https://ulx3s.github.io